16 Sep Face It…
Sometimes our skin can just drive us crazy!! As the years go on, we get older and have to work harder on making our skin look as clean and clear as possible and finding ways to do that is not always easy. TheÂ number oneÂ thing to do though for your skin is keep it moisturized and use the right products for your skin type.
Here are some of my favorite products that I use to clean, tone, and moisturize my face. The best part about these products is that you do not have to spend a fortune on them!!
1. Olay skin smoothing cream scrub (buy atÂ CVSÂ or any other drug store) I use this face wash everyday in the shower, its a great affordable product.
2. Olay oil minimizing toner ( buy atÂ CVSÂ or other drug store) I typically do not always use this product, I mostly use the Clinique clarifying lotion, but when I do not have it I will use olay’s toner.
3. Clinique clarifying lotion- (department store or Sephora) I really love this toner it makes your face tingle, which makes you know its working. (I use the #1 because my skin is a little dry) The numbers are 1-3, 3 being for oily skin.
4. Neutrogena eye makeup remover- (CVS) I use this after the shower and use a Q-tip around my eyes to get all the makeup off, I feel that it works best that way.
5. Boscia Daily Moisturizer- (Sephora) I love this moisturizer, for best results try and use a moisturizer twice a day its great for your skin.
6.Â Tammy FenderÂ lip balm- (online) I absolutely love her lip balm, its a little pricy at $16, but if you have dry lips this will solve your problem!
7. Jack Black lip balm-(department store or Sephora) is another great option.